Las Vegas Heater Installation & Replacement
Committed to Complete Customer Satisfaction in Las Vegas
Are you in need of a new or replacement heating unit? Our team at Yes!
Air Conditioning and Plumbing provides expert service for the installation
of residential heating systems throughout Las Vegas. We know how important
it is to be comfortable in the colder months and you rely on your unit to work.
We can offer you a wide range of new heating equipment, including:
- Gas, electric, or forced air furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Ductless split heating systems
- Zone control heating systems
- Hydronic heating systems
Gas, Electric, or Forced Air Furnaces
Keep your furnace working at its maximum capacity with Yes! Air Conditioning
& Plumbing. We provide honest consultations with up-front estimates
for all types of heating repairs and installations including maintenance
to air handlers, ductless systems, zoned systems and more. For times when
a new heating system is replaced with a new, high efficiency, state-of-the-art
model; it’s a great investment that can lower your utility bills
and provide peace of mind. We also understand replacing a heating system
is generally unexpected and why we are proud to offer
financing options should you choose to replace your system.
Heat pumps move the warmed air into our homes instead of released outside.
Ongoing checkups help ensure your pump operates smoothly and help reduce
the need for a replacement sooner than the average life span (about 10
to 15 years). Heat pumps today are more efficient that they used to be
and do a great job at heating than they used to; however; inevitably they
will wear out and require a replacement.
Here are a few signs that indicate it might be time to call a professional
for your heating concerns:
- Your burner flame is yellow (normally, Blue)
- Your furnace is making loud and/or strange noises
- You’ve repaired your furnace in the last 2 to 3 years
- You’ve experienced an increase in your heating bills
- Your furnace is will not turn on or stay on
- You find yourself turning up your thermostat more frequently
- Your furnace is older
Why choose us:
- Warranty on all parts and labor
- Same day installation when available
- Payment plans with approved credit
- Free in home consultation for new systems
Financing options on new system purchases
- Exceptional Service Guarantee
When your heating system stops working completely and is beyond repairs,
you can count on us to help you choose a new unit and install it safely
in your home. Our Las Vegas Valley HVAC team is known for providing reliable
and rapid service for all new installation and replacement of units.
Give us a call now at (702) 382-2478.