Maintenance for Your Home
May 15, 2023
Here at Yes! Air Conditioning and Plumbing, we always recommend preventative maintenance to our customers. When it comes to your heating and air conditioning system, and even your plumbing, maintenance is extremely important to keep these systems running efficiently and your home comfortable throughout the year.
Recently, local Las Vegas mommy blogger Hula Hooping Mom shared her experience with the Yes! Home Service Maintenance plan. At $169, this plan is a great way to make sure your system stays up-to-date and worry-free throughout the summer heat, fall cool and even the winter chill.
Blogger Tara says of her HVAC visit, âWhen your air conditioning unit isnât working at its full capacity, it can cause the unit to break down or work even harder to cool down your home, resulting in a higher bill. I can’t stress how important it is to make sure you get yearly maintenance for your units. Think about it, it’s much cheaper to pay for a service plan than to keep paying a pricey bill month after month!â We agree, Tara!
Our Maintenance Plan Includes:
- One seasonal air conditioning tune-up and one seasonal furnace tune-up
- One year warranty on repair parts and labor
- One annual Whole House Plumbing Inspection
- Priority emergency service within 24 hours of your call
- Preferred pricing on service, repair, installation and after-hours charges
- Flexible Payment Plans – pay annually or monthly by credit/debit card
- National flexibility – move anywhere within our service areas and continue to utilize our home comfort services for your new home
If youâre interested in learning more about our maintenance plan, or to speak with a representative, visit online at https://www.theyesmancan.com
Last Updated: October 11, 2023